I can't schedule and I can't publish my diary

Gay CA Democrat

06 Jul, 2019 11:29 AM

Good morning. I've tried to either schedule my diary for publication or simply publish it several times in the past 3 hours. But when I schedule it to publish at 8am, the site doesn't save it. And now when I try to publish, it tells me there must be something wrong with my internet connection.

But there is nothing wrong with my internet. I get the same response from the DK site as I do when I try to schedule or publish via my iPhone.

Please help?

1. 1 Posted by Eyesbright on 06 Jul, 2019 06:47 PM

Hmmm. Out of sheer curiosity, I checked and it looks like you managed to get your diary posted approx. an hour after you posted about the problem. That's a good thing!
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/6/1869825/-Carter-Clinton-Obama-Harris

2. 2 Posted by 1middler on 08 Jul, 2019 07:38 PM

I seem to be having the same issue. I have tried to publish a diary this morning, and it says there's something up with my connection. I have logged out and back in and it still won't publish for me.

3. 3 Posted by keestone (unver... on 09 Jul, 2019 02:06 AM

I've been having the same problem. I have tried a number of times in the past 24 hours but after I click on "publish now" it get a timed out message.

4. 4 Posted by keestone (unver... on 09 Jul, 2019 02:10 AM

Saw another thread that pinpointed the problem. You have to add a tag to the diary before it can be published. Just added a tag and it went through.

5. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 09 Jul, 2019 05:48 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac