So many daily emails

Santayana

28 Jun, 2019 07:50 PM

I am getting far too much email from Daily Kos. How can I subscribe to an end-of-day daily email blast? Can I check/uncheck issues I'd like to get email? Other sites have this functionality; e.g., issues such as environmental law, election law, campaign violations, international, medical, etc.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 29 Jun, 2019 06:30 PM

Hi, William

Thanks for asking. You are currently subscribed to only one of our email newsletters, which is our Daily Recommended list. It does sometimes send more than one newsletter a day. I can unsubscribe you from the daily list if that's too much email.

You have already successfully unsubscribed from our Daily Kos Investigate Trump's list, our Daily Kos Liberation League List, and our Daily Kos Green's list.

There are two ways to choose which email lists you receive. The first is to sign a petition. When you do, you will start to receive update emails from that group. There is language at the bottom of each petition that describes how the process works.

The other way to scroll through our active campaigns is from the front page. Click for the pull-down menu under ACTION and you'll see all of our current campaigns and petitions. If there's an issue you see that you'd like to follow just sign the petition for that group and the emails will follow.

Thanks for your support of the mission of the site!

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 29 Jun, 2019 06:30 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac