problem scrolling images

Tamar

25 Jun, 2019 04:22 AM

Lately, when I want to put a photo/picture in a comment and I go to the image library, I can't scroll down through the images.
When I try to scroll, the background (i.e., the diary itself that you can see behind the image library) scrolls but the images don't scroll. Sometimes the scroll bar shows up, but I can't seem to make it appear consistently. So I end up not being able to find the image I want.
I had no problem with this until the last few weeks and wonder if it's connected to the new comment system.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 25 Jun, 2019 12:44 PM

Hello.
    Yes, it probably is, and I'm pretty sure it's been ticketed already, but I will double-check. What operating system and browser are you using?

2. 2 Posted by Tamar on 25 Jun, 2019 05:37 PM

Chrome and I'm on an iMac with Mojave 10.14.5

3. 3 Posted by Flowergirl77 on 27 Jun, 2019 06:24 PM

I came here to see if anyone had mentioned this (thanks, Tamar!) I am also having this problem but it is only in the comments; when I write a diary the library scrolls just fine, thank goodness. I am on a MacBook Pro and use Safari as my browser.

4. 4 Posted by Ojibwa on 28 Jun, 2019 05:23 PM

I am having the same problem.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 28 Jun, 2019 05:47 PM

It's not entirely clear that this is the same issue, but it's possible.

Meanwhile, does switching to old comments site-wide do the trick for you? Go to https://www.dailykos.com/comments_beta/false and the site will load the old comments on every story.

Sorry that this issue is not yet fixed.

6. 6 Posted by Tamar on 01 Jul, 2019 03:48 AM

Yep, going to the old system made all the difference. It works fine on that system.
    Thanks! Do I have to do this every time I log on?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac