Scroll issues - any updates?

geekydee

19 Jun, 2019 03:30 PM

Still have the hery-jerkies. Started noticing that I can no longer ctrl-scroll to zoom in on text or images in diaries (scroll wheel captured by page?). I seem to have lost the link to disable the new infinite scroll feature which seems to be the bane of my existence here lately. Anyone have that handy? Whatever the problem is, it is definitely related to scroll event captures. over the course of 4 ms, the debounce.js fires 32 times, after which we get a Scroll and frame start. Now comes the fun part: Event: Scroll starts firing off Function Call/Update Timers 44 times each over 2.6 ms. As I said, just wondering if there is a page we can follow the status of these issues. Thanks for any assistance

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 19 Jun, 2019 06:23 PM

No, sorry, but thanks for the particulars. I'll send them along.
    If you are talking about the ability to set the site to use the old-style comments in the meantime, that's https://www.dailykos.com/comments_beta/false

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 19 Jun, 2019 06:25 PM

Sorry--what OS/browser are you on again?

3. 3 Posted by geekydee on 19 Jun, 2019 07:49 PM

d'oh! win10 x64 release 1809/chrome 76.0.3809.25
    Sorry, was sleeping

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 20 Jun, 2019 06:52 PM

Thanks for the update. No worries. :)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac