Not getting any daily kos emails, action or action or recommended

Libra (unverified)

04 Jun, 2019 04:31 PM

At the end of April 2019, I changed my email address with daily Kos. I unsubscribed from my old email address and signed up with my new email address. I stopped getting all emails entirely. Recently, I "signed the pledge" although I find it highly doubt I would have ever marked it even accidentally as spam. If I ever mark something as spam that is a mistake, I fix it right away. In 2008, after Comcast started blocking emails with Obama in the subject, and even perfectly neutral emails from my parents, I set up my email account to not block any spam, although I suspect they do so anyway. I have checked all of my spam folders. Also, I signed up again with my new email address, and signed several actions with my new email address. I did not even get confirmation emails from signing the actions. Daily Kos has become my favorite news source. How do I get you back?

1. 1 Posted by Libra (unverifi... on 04 Jun, 2019 05:27 PM

At 9:59 AM today I got my first daily Kos email since April 30th. Whoever fixed this problem, thank you very much! Hopefully the action network emails will work as well.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Moderator1 on 04 Jun, 2019 05:54 PM

Hi Janice

Could you please let me know which email address you are currently using for our emails, so I can make sure they're routing properly? The email address you posted here with is [email blocked]

Thanks

3. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 04 Jun, 2019 05:54 PM.

4. Libra re-opened this discussion on 04 Jun, 2019 08:13 PM

5. 3 Posted by Libra (unverifi... on 04 Jun, 2019 08:13 PM

Responding to Moderator1: The email address I am posting from is my correct email address. Thank you.

6. 4 Posted by Janice (unverif... on 05 Jun, 2019 03:33 PM

7. Support Staff 5 Posted by Moderator1 on 05 Jun, 2019 05:01 PM

Thanks, Janice

I have made sure that you are subscribed to our emails under this email address, and I re-set your account.

If you have any further problems receiving our emails, please just let me know.

8. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2019 05:01 PM.

9. Janice re-opened this discussion on 05 Jun, 2019 06:47 PM

10. 6 Posted by Janice (unverif... on 05 Jun, 2019 06:47 PM

Thank you!!

11. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2019 06:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac