can't see who's recced my comments

ericlewis0

22 May, 2019 04:19 PM

I think it must be the new system, because suddenly neither my apple phone nor my iPad can get my comment recs lists to open. Hellllllllllllllp meeeeeeeeeeee

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 22 May, 2019 04:24 PM

Hi and thanks.
    Just to be clear -- are you looking at the full site on your mobile devices then? And which page are you looking at -- your own comment recs on the Perl (DK4) page?

2. 2 Posted by ericlewis0 on 22 May, 2019 04:28 PM

Thanks for the swift response! Not sure if its full site on the phone, but on the iPad it definitely is. The list won't appear in Safari or Chrome. Thanks again - I'm sure you guys will get it sorted out.

3. 3 Posted by Yasuragi on 22 May, 2019 05:46 PM

I’m finding the same thing an issue. It’s one of the ways the community communicates without a thousand comments. Very disturbing that it’s gone.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 22 May, 2019 05:46 PM

Eventually, yes. :)
    In the meantime, which comment rec list are you talking about? The black box associated with the recommenders of a given comment? Or your own history of taking action on comments?

5. 5 Posted by Yasuragi on 22 May, 2019 05:50 PM

I mean seeing who has rec'd any comment: mine or anyone else's. I'm on an iPad pro, using Safari. Thank you.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
    -------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 5/22/19 1:46 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: can't see who's recced my comments [Problems #176202]

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 22 May, 2019 06:00 PM

Oh wait. I think that elfling explained what is up with that issue in her post yesterday. Let me find the comment link.
    Yes. For now, that feature--to be able to see the recommenders of a given comment--has been disabled on touch screen devices. It should be back soon.
    Sorry. We know it's inconvenient and annoying not to have it.

7. 7 Posted by Yasuragi on 22 May, 2019 06:10 PM

Thanks.  I look forward to its return.   :)Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
    -------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 5/22/19 2:00 PM (GMT-05:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: can't see who's recced my comments [Problems #176202]

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 22 May, 2019 06:59 PM

Thanks. I'm going to close this thread here for multiple reasons (not least, to stop other folks from posting unrelated questions. ;)
    But we will not forget, and as I understand it the issue has already been ticketed.

9. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 22 May, 2019 06:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac