503 Back End Error

ZenTrainer

23 Apr, 2019 12:34 AM

This is a message I've been getting for the last hour. I was in the middle of answering comments in a diary of mine https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/4/22/1852009/-Good-ole-southe... when I lost the ability to see the comments.

I tried to open another window with DK by hitting my favorites and got the 503 back end message.
I tried typing in the URL, still got the 503 message
I went to google, searched for DK, clicked on it and got the 503 message.

I turned my computer off, when outside, circled 3 times, spit, and then tried my computer again.
This time by clicking DK on my favorites, DK opened. The rec, community, and recent list all had the 503 message written separately on them.
I could see my diary but couldn't access the comments section. I tried going to the help desk but got the 503 message.

I tried again from google. It took 4 attempts to sign in but here I am, at the help desk and able to see and participate in the comment section.

My computer is the same as it ever was. I tried several other sites during my shut out of DK and they all worked fine.

So, that was fun.

1. 1 Posted by Rashaverak on 23 Apr, 2019 12:41 AM

I'm getting 503 Errors when I try to do all sorts of things, e.g., pull up diaries, pull up comments, etc.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 23 Apr, 2019 03:23 PM

Yes, temporary site outage. Sorry for the inconvenience.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 23 Apr, 2019 03:23 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac