The Ads between diary and comments are huge!

OhPook

14 Apr, 2019 01:36 PM

I don't recall having changed anything in my settings... but this morning I have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll before getting to the comment section. This is not normally the case.

Any suggestions?

thank you

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by Eyesbright on 15 Apr, 2019 06:11 PM

Jeff,
    Those users are not replying to you, per se. The Help Desk forum is set up such that when anyone posts on this thread, they're automatically subscribed to everything that's posted on the thread and all posts on that same thread are sent to everyone who has posted on it.
    If you're not interested in reading anything else about this problem (including information from Daily Kos Staff about what's being done about the problem, etc.), you can Unsubscribe from all further posts on this. Here's how: come back to this Help Desk thread and look at the top right of the screen. You'll see a gray "Unsubscribe To Updates" button. Click on that and you won't get any further e-mailed updates about this thread..
    Just to make it easier for you, here's the link to this thread:
    https://helpdesk.dailykos.com/discussions/problems/173863-the-ads-between-diary-and-comments-are-huge

2. 32 Posted by Hopkins, Jeff A... on 15 Apr, 2019 06:35 PM

I did not know that. Thanks for the info (and for fixing the original problem).

JH

3. 33 Posted by Eyesbright on 15 Apr, 2019 09:45 PM

Oops, I guess I took for granted that everyone knew I'm not the Help Desk (so I have nothing to do with "fixing the original problem"). I'm just a long-time user. Lots of us try to help when we can.

4. 34 Posted by Hopkins, Jeff A... on 16 Apr, 2019 12:06 PM

Actually, I didn’t see any reason why you couldn’t be both 

Tnx agn,

JH

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac