New icon arrangement blocking comments, images

OceanDiver

02 Apr, 2019 06:51 PM

This morning there appeared a change when opening up a box to write a comment. Instead of the horizontal row of icons, there’s a big field of them on the left which blocks the view of everything else, including the comment I'm trying to respond to. The preview button isn't available to click until I get rid of the icons by exiting from my “keyboard”.
Also, I can't figure out how to post an image. The “mountain” icon, which used to bring up the image library, no longer does - I get a window with a lot of Latin.
I'm using an iPad 12.1.4, with safari.
Screenshots below.

1. 1 Posted by OceanDiver on 02 Apr, 2019 06:52 PM

What shows up after clicking image icon

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 02 Apr, 2019 07:14 PM

Oh ho! You are reporting the issue that is currently on top for investigation. Sorry that you are experiencing it, but thank you for reporting it.

I may get back to you soon with more questions, but you have given some good details already.

3. 3 Posted by OceanDiver on 02 Apr, 2019 10:03 PM

I'm guessing you're working on this - I can't comment at all now. No icons visible. Comment window dead, unresponsive. I just hope I don't need to reply to comments in the diary I posted earlier.
    Hope improvements are afoot :)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 86B62304-E76E-453A-A743-6AACB92A4722.png 662 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac