error message appearing on DKos home page.

Rudyard

02 Dec, 2018 04:00 PM

This text is showing up underneath the DKos logo:

InternalErrorWe encountered an internal error. Please try again.0986129812710655WNciFJkhdCLwhHQruoN+55lF26RJnKHB/i61lc1SJ+vTNrdYD7nRGgOD83IyM+iQbjByACoBrEs=

Repeated reloading/refreshing brings up the same message over and over.

1. 1 Posted by siab on 02 Dec, 2018 04:11 PM

Also in diaries - glitch in Civiqs banner

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
            <Error><Code>InternalError</Code><Message>We encountered an internal error. Please try again.</Message><RequestId>0F50415520451431</RequestId><HostId>hdEOZqndX1A54kiiBM2osGeBzDWy5OKJySBJmkb3j1gS/2T1k8AA6CMOkVSsfa4OdsCknbjj914=</HostId></Error>

2. 2 Posted by siab on 02 Dec, 2018 07:59 PM

Cleared up by about 11, maybe earlier - Civiqs banner just fine now.

3. 3 Posted by elenacarlena on 05 Dec, 2018 03:45 PM

This comment was split into a new discussion: error message appearing on DKos home page.

I'm repeatedly getting an "Error 503" message. Then I reload and it's OK for a little while. Then I get it again. Happens on all pages, including "my replies" and "group messages," and any diaries I happen to click on.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac