Why can't I see my blog piece?

Mark Villaverde

16 Nov, 2018 12:19 PM

I posted a blog on the next election cycle and it's gone. Nobody wrote me, nothing. Why is my piece missing? Why does this Daily Kos not contact users instead of engaging in such draconian actions?

1. 1 Posted by Mark Villaverde on 16 Nov, 2018 01:28 PM

I have read through the logs here and it seems that if people have changed tags or what not, that they are warned first. Good news is that I haven't changed anything. I posted a blog post the other day and came to interact with comments and not only is my blog post not there, but I can't do anything like comment on other posts etc. It would be courteous if the admins of the blog could write us directly for questions about our work rather than pull it.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Moderator1 on 16 Nov, 2018 03:28 PM

We regret that you find our dismissal of a presumed "right to spam" to be draconian.

3. 3 Posted by Mark Villaverde on 18 Nov, 2018 07:04 AM

"Right to spam"? I haven't done anything of the sort. I posted a piece that was quite in line with the ethos of this site. What I object to is that you pull a piece that had did not violate any of the rules, contained no spam whatsoever, and I didn't even receive an email explanation. What on earth are you talking about? What is draconian is that you pull a piece and limit my account when I have done nothing wrong. Why do you not communicate with users to let us know if we have done something wrong? I certainly have not.

4. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 19 Nov, 2018 01:21 PM.

5. Mark Villaverde re-opened this discussion on 21 Nov, 2018 07:26 PM

6. 4 Posted by Mark Villaverde on 21 Nov, 2018 07:26 PM

Why did you close a discussion that is not resolevd. "We regret that you find our dismissal of a presumed "right to spam" to be draconian."??? What is your problem? I posted an article and nothing was spam about it. Please explain and reinstate my account.

7. 5 Posted by Mark Villaverde on 21 Nov, 2018 07:29 PM

My account was not spam, my article was not spam. I find this sort of moderation abusive. I put up a piece about the election as I do political commentary and this was in line with the mandate of the DK. Why are you using defamatory tactics against contributors here and not explaining anything. You sort of need to show "spam" in order to make such accusations. My piece was not promoting any products, had no links, and was about voter registration for 2020. A considerate response is in order, not bullying of users.

8. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 03 Dec, 2018 12:51 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac