[DKos General] Many Thanks for the Memorial Flowers for Keith Pickering

nancyp53

15 Nov, 2018 06:25 PM

Message from Daily Kos contact form

-----------------------------------------

I do hope I am not breaking any rules by contacting this link. I am Nancy Pickering, sister of Keith Pickering, a regular contributor of Daily Kos. On Oct. 1, I sent out a message on Daily Kos inviting those who knew him about his Memorial Service on Oct. 6. Our family was touched to receive a beautiful arrangement of flowers at the church where his Memorial Service was held. The card was signed "The Daily Kos Community" -- I don't know who to acknowledge with our family's thanks, and I'm not sure about the best way to make contact, but I did want to try to find a way to link to those in the Daily Kos Community or staff who had a hand in this thoughtful gesture. It was very much appreciated. (signed) Nancy Pickering, AKA "nancyp53" (UID: 2163426)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Moderator1 on 15 Nov, 2018 06:43 PM

Nancy, here is a message from Neeta Lind:

Hi Nancy,

I sent the flowers on behalf of the Daily Kos Community. I had many readers contact me to please send flowers. Keith was a wonderful contributor and he is missed here. Thanks for letting us know the flowers were there.

Neeta Lind
    Daily Kos Director of Community

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2018 06:43 PM.

3. elfling re-opened this discussion on 15 Nov, 2018 07:11 PM

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by elfling on 15 Nov, 2018 07:11 PM

I want to add to Neeta's message how glad I am that Keith chose to participate in our community and also thank you for letting our community know about the memorial service. He is missed and I'm glad we were able to acknowledge that at his service.

5. elfling closed this discussion on 15 Nov, 2018 07:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac