new user, can't comment anymore

Centaur555

30 Sep, 2018 12:34 AM

Hi. I just signed up and posted one comment and now when I go anywhere on dailykos, I no longer see the area to add a comment to other articles or diaries.

1. 1 Posted by Here on 30 Sep, 2018 01:17 AM

I don't think I've ever posted a comment. I'm signed up and logged in, but no comment box or reply box is on the page. Clicking on the recommend star doesn't work either.

2. 2 Posted by Centaur555 on 30 Sep, 2018 01:45 AM

I hope it doesn't have something to do with my email address. I am a person. The email address is just the name of a character in an Isaac Asimov novel.

3. 3 Posted by siab on 30 Sep, 2018 03:26 AM

Here, you seem to have run into the extra grumpy spambot, and you've been banned. I suggest you open a separate thread to request that admin look into the problem.

Banjo73 - your first comment was a strong defense of Brett Kavanaugh - on a very strongly Democratic site. You're banned, and I'd guess there isn't a lot you will be able to do about it.

Centaur555, I suggest you close this thread and open a Private one, as this one is unlikely to produce any results for you. If you have ever before been a member on this site, the situation is, at a minimum, more complicated than the other two.

I'm not connected with Daily Kos except as a member, in case you're wondering.

4. Centaur555 closed this discussion on 30 Sep, 2018 03:33 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac