FB link to post to FB does not work

Ron Nielson (unverified)

23 Sep, 2018 08:44 PM

I try to post some KOS articles to FB by using the link, but it NEVER posts to FB. I have to copy the URL, then go to FB and enter that. When the article shows up in a the post, then I can add my comments.

I'm using Firefox 62.0.2

1. 1 Posted by wayneonly on 24 Sep, 2018 01:22 AM

The FB link does not show up on any of the pages I read. I have tried saving to my documents and then posting to FB, but that does not seem to work either. Maybe I am not computer savvy enough, but I used to be able to use the FB app that they used to have on their articles to post to FB, but they no longer show up on the articles I read on Daily Kos. This is very disappointing as there are some articles I would like to post just so my FB readers can see the articles too.

2. 2 Posted by Ron Nielson (un... on 24 Sep, 2018 01:25 AM

On 9/23/2018 8:22 PM, wayneonly wrote:
    pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: #efefef; border: 1px solid #d6d6d6 } blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid #ccc; }I should have added that if I attempt to post to Twitter, that DOES seem to work.

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

The FB link does not show up on any of the pages I read. I have tried saving to my documents and then posting to FB, but that does not seem to work either. Maybe I am not computer savvy enough, but I used to be able to use the FB app that they used to have on their articles to post to FB, but they no longer show up on the articles I read on Daily Kos. This is very disappointing as there are some articles I would like to post just so my FB readers can see the articles too.

On Sun, Sep 23 at 01:44 PM PDT, Ron Nielson wrote:

I try to post some KOS articles to FB by using the link, but it NEVER posts to FB. I have to copy the URL, then go to FB and enter that. When the article shows up in a the post, then I can add my comments.

I'm using Firefox 62.0.2

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: FB link to post to FB does not work.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac