404 Not Found - can't rec comments - various problems this AM

Franks Human

24 Aug, 2018 05:39 PM

Hi, for the past hour or so I have been having problems on the site. First the Recent Diaries lists on the front page showed up as 404 Not Found for a time. Then I tried to Rec a comment in some diary and a pop up box said that it was unable to complete that action. So I logged out. I couldn't log back in for a time because the 404 error popped up in place of the log-in information.

Thinking it may be my computer, I rebooted completely and came back. At first I could not log in (404 error) but then when I could, I went to reply to a comment and found that while I was able to reply to that comment, I cannot rec it.

So I just wanted you to know about all those problems.

1. 1 Posted by samanthab on 24 Aug, 2018 05:42 PM

It's not just you. I have been having the same problem, and I just got a DK message from another user with the same problem. I would guess they know about it and are very busy right now, but that's speculation.

2. 2 Posted by doingbusinessas on 24 Aug, 2018 05:49 PM

Same here... I think something broke on the website code..

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Moderator1 on 24 Aug, 2018 05:52 PM

https://status.dailykosmedia.com/
    "8/24/18 10:20 am PDT. We’re aware of some intermittent errors and are working on it. Trying again/refreshing the page generally is resolving the issue for the user."

4. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 24 Aug, 2018 07:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac