Weird Problem with R/H side of page

Pariah Dog

01 Aug, 2018 08:31 PM

Just a minute ago somehing happened for the second time this week. On Tuesday I noticed that the diaries on the rec list were the same as they'd been for a couple days. When I clicked a few, yeah, they were all from three days before. So were the Community Spotlight and Most Shared, etc Then I noticed when I clicked "Continue Reading" to open a FP diary, the rec list, and everything else, changed. So it was just the main page that wasn't updating.

Started trying to self diagnose and the first thing I did was log out and back in again (I usually stay logged in all the time) Well, that did the trick. Everything has been updating as usual... until this afternoon. Again I noticed the rec list was the same as it was this morning, and we all know that's not possible. Once again logged out and back in - and everything updated.

I don't think anything has changed on my comp. Has something changed on your end? I prefer staying logged in, mostly because I can never remember the damned password (a number sequence). Until Tuesday I don't think I'd logged out in at least a couple years. Don't like to clear the cache either as it fubars all kinds of stuff - like I have to go through a complex ballet to get my bank to recognize me.

Any clue as to what's causing this?

1. Pariah Dog closed this discussion on 17 Jan, 2019 09:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac