unsubscribe

Carl F Carpenter (unverified)

10 Jul, 2018 08:01 PM

How do I unsubscribe? I am a staunch conservative and your daily email blasts are contrary to my beliefs and would like you to stop sending them!

1. 1 Posted by RAYMOND PURSLEY... on 11 Jul, 2018 01:39 AM

Please! Be a respectful person and let me go. The way you are acting is exactlly why Trump got elected. I'm actually a Libertarian and I'm sick of the whole political mess. I voted Libertarian in the last two elections but my vote is meaningless. I believe that letting people make their own decicisions as long as they don't impinge on other peoples rights is what our founders meant. Not a Nanny state. If you are hurting no one, why should I arrest you? I don't have time to be deleting this antii Trump, anti republlican rhetoric.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 13 Jul, 2018 04:42 AM

It is absolutely our desire to send emails only to people who actively want them. I'm sorry you had so much trouble unsubscribing.

I have made sure that you are both now unsubscribed at your respective email addresses. Please note, however, that every time you sign a petition associated with the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows, that explains the process.

Please let us know here at Help Desk if you get any more emails although you have NOT signed another petition. Thanks.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 13 Jul, 2018 04:42 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac