Not getting my daily e-mail summary

kemcb

02 Jul, 2018 02:06 AM

I have also tried to sign on to the e-mail service but no response. I have no idea why, do you?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 02 Jul, 2018 02:07 AM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

It's puzzling to me, too, though for some reason it appears that you may have succeeded in getting on the list today.

Let us know if you get an email tomorrow, as you should per our files.

We appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

2. 2 Posted by kemcb on 14 Sep, 2018 06:29 PM

Well, it is September 14 and I am still unable to receive Daily Kos email to [email blocked]. Why?

3. 3 Posted by kemcb on 14 Sep, 2018 06:31 PM

Anyway, I can sign into Daily Kos without any problem, just simply do not receive the email. ???

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Moderator1 on 13 Jan, 2019 08:28 PM

Hi

First, my apologies for the delay in responding.

Unfortunately, our emails have been marked as Spam at your address. It might have been an accident, but now it's done.

We can reinstate your subscription to the Daily Kos Recommended Email list -- but there is a step that you yourself must take first.

Please follow this link to Action Network, the agency that manages our email list: https://actionnetwork.org/forms/remove-yourself-from-the-global-blo... and complete it as required. They ask for one business day to process your reinstatement request.

Once that day has passed, please return here to confirm that you've submitted such a request to Action Network. Then we can proceed to reinstate your email.

Meanwhile, please check with your email provider to ensure the emails are not diverted again. You will want to make sure that your email will accept mail sent from this address: campaigns AT dailykos DOT com (spelled out here to avoid our software filter).

We appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

5. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 13 Jan, 2019 08:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac