autofill petition

Linda Quinet (unverified)

01 Jul, 2018 03:48 PM

I get this message: "Sorry, this campaign doesn't appear to include a recipient that can be matched to your zip code."

It is 06226 which appears when I fill out the form, but says it is not correct. So I can't sign petitions.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 10 Jul, 2018 08:18 PM

Hello, and thanks for your inquiry. Sorry for the delay in your reply.

I have made a correction to your account, which had some inconsistent information. It should work fine for you now -- well, starting tomorrow, assuming the database needs to update overnight. Please let us know if your problems persist.

Thanks also, by the way, for your reliable reports back to us about the results of your calls. We very much appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2018 08:18 PM.

3. Linda Quinet re-opened this discussion on 12 Jul, 2018 08:45 AM

4. 2 Posted by Linda Quinet (u... on 12 Jul, 2018 08:45 AM

On 2018-07-10 16:18, Daily Kos Staff wrote:

<!-- html ignored --><!-- head ignored --><!-- meta ignored -->

Unfortunately, the long form of,for example, “Add your name: Tell your Democratic senator to expose Brett Kavanaugh as a partisan extremist”  still does not work for me.

To clarify - every petition form does not work that asks for
    First name
    Last name
    email
    street
    city
    ZIP

The shorter form that asks only first & last name, email and ZIP works fine.
    ==================================================

Hello, and thanks for your inquiry. Sorry for the delay in your reply.

I have made a correction to your account, which had some inconsistent information. It should work fine for you now -- well, starting tomorrow, assuming the database needs to update overnight. Please let us know if your problems persist.

Thanks also, by the way, for your reliable reports back to us about the results of your calls. We very much appreciate your support of the mission of the site.

On Sun, Jul 01 at 08:48 AM PDT, Linda Quinet wrote:

I get this message: "Sorry, this campaign doesn't appear to include a recipient that can be matched to your zip code."

It is 06226 which appears when I fill out the form, but says it is not correct. So I can't sign petitions.

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: autofill petition.

Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

5. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2019 06:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac