Can't post tobfacebook

Barbara (unverified)

07 Jun, 2018 08:02 PM

I tried to post the story about the children being taken from parents and something won't let me. I can post other things but not that story.
Will you check.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 07 Jun, 2018 10:23 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

I'm not sure why you would have a problem trying to share that particular story. Are you saying you can share other items published on Daily Kos, or that you can share items published on other websites?

If you provide some more details about your process, we hope we can help you figure it out. Also, please tell us the operating system and browser you use. That might be relevant as well.

Thanks for your help with troubleshooting.

2. 2 Posted by barbw.quilter36... on 08 Jun, 2018 01:32 AM

Hello ,I can share other stories on Daily Los but for some reason today when I tried to post the story about children being taken from their parents I could not get it to post on Facebook. When i sent it to my email it worked.     The Facebook box to post the article came up but disappeared in a couple of seconds. I tried to post several times but could not. That is when I wrote you to let you know.  I have not tried to post again this evening.I post on my Samsung tablet. ThanksBarbata

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E
    -------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 6/7/18 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Can't post tobfacebook [Problems #149979]

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 08 Jun, 2018 04:54 PM

Ah ok. That helps a little.
    Have you been able to share other Daily Kos stories while using your Samsung tablet? That would be key information for us to know.

4. 4 Posted by barbw.quilter36... on 08 Jun, 2018 05:15 PM

YES I have been able to post other stories. Just not that one yesterday. Haven't tried posting it today.  Barbara 

-------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 6/8/18 9:54 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Can't post tobfacebook [Problems #149979]

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 08 Jun, 2018 05:22 PM

OK. Thanks.
    Yes, on occasion it's just the software or the connection acting up. If it's just a one-off, that's my first guess.
    If you're still having problems when you try it today, I would suggest you clear your history on that tablet -- at least for Daily Kos and for FB. That might help. Then if that doesn't work, we'll try to replicate it.
    We appreciate the updates.

6. 6 Posted by barbw.quilter36... on 08 Jun, 2018 05:23 PM

Hello, I just tried to post the article just now and I was able to post it today.    What ever happened it's ok now.Thank you for all you do. Barbara 

-------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 6/8/18 9:54 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Can't post tobfacebook [Problems #149979]

7. 7 Posted by barbw.quilter36... on 08 Jun, 2018 07:01 PM

Hello, I was able to post it today so Your probably right. Thank you for all your help and quick replies.   Barbara 

-------- Original message --------From: Daily Kos Staff <[email blocked]> Date: 6/8/18 10:22 AM (GMT-08:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Can't post tobfacebook [Problems #149979]

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 09 Jun, 2018 12:15 AM

Excellent! Happy to get your news of success today.
    Thanks for your kind words and for your support of the mission of the site.

9. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 09 Jun, 2018 12:15 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac