Trying to send comments

Bruce Midgett (unverified)

05 Jun, 2018 09:52 PM

I've attempted to send comments several times and cannot even sign on to do so. It's sort of like, well, like the White House staff is handling your correspondence. You sure Putin doesn't have his nose in your business? You're not receiving messages with characters that look like Б and Ж and Щ are you? If so, turn off your computers now.
I'd like some suggestions regarding how sign on and get through to you. My only current comment is a suggestion for a new movement. Call it the "Make 'em Pay" movement. Slogan: "Don't Vote For Any Republican".
Thanks for letting me vent. There's a lot of venting to do these days. It'll all be okay. Honest it will.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 Jun, 2018 10:09 PM

Hello, and thanks for your query.

It's not nearly as sinister as all that, which is of course a good thing. To be able to login, a user must first activate the account, a process that occasionally goes awry.

I have now manually activated your account. You should be able to login with the name and password you chose at registration. That was a while back, so if for some reason you have trouble recalling that password we can do a reset.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and welcome to Daily Kos.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2018 10:09 PM.

3. Bruce Midgett re-opened this discussion on 05 Jun, 2018 10:30 PM

4. 2 Posted by Bruce Midgett (... on 05 Jun, 2018 10:30 PM

Fabulous! A response in only an hour and a half. And it worked. I feel like a real Kosperson now. You may not be able to shut me up.

BRM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 Jun, 2018 10:32 PM

Heh. Let's hope it's not an opportunity to demonstrate "Be careful what you wish for."

Good luck, all kidding aside.

6. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 05 Jun, 2018 10:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac