Unable to make comments on my own diaries or others

arodb

20 May, 2018 12:40 PM

This started late last night, on my own active diary.

This morning 5/20 I could recommend, but didn't get a structure to comment at all, only the small personal icon showed. Happened on both Firefox and then on Chrome. I'm on Windows 10

New diary allows set up, and headline, also tags. but when I hit the pencil to start text, the form does not appear

Just checked again and problem remains.
Obviously, new diaries and comments are being posted, so I have an odd problem, I will post this and shut down my computer completely to see if it remains after startup and will try to come back here with the outcome

1. 1 Posted by arodb (unverifi... on 20 May, 2018 01:06 PM

After restarting laptop, the problem disappeared. AL IS WELL.

There is a British Series found on Netflix, "The I.T. crowd" or close to that name. It's hilarious featuring a few people who trouble shoot problems for a company. They have an automatic machine that says, "Turn it off and then turn it back on"

It really works more times than we know. You could include in your basic response that if the problem seems to be only your computer, first "turn it off and then it on"

2. 2 Posted by Joy of Fishes on 20 May, 2018 01:36 PM

I have a yes and no problem - I can comment on my android tablet but not on my windows laptop.

3. arodb closed this discussion on 20 Jun, 2018 01:10 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac