People recc'ing my comments.

itzwitchy

12 May, 2018 09:53 PM

Hello,
I've been MIA for awhile due to medical and family circumstances beyond my control. I have just started engaging with DK again and made a comment for Maymebarth's blog today: Michael Avenatti Trolls Giuliani with Trump video: ‘I’m Not the Only Pimp’

i had 16 recc's already and it was climbing nicely. I do not understand why there is no longer any way for someone to do so anymore because the ability to click that button has been removed. There is just a line saying that my comment had already been recc'd that number of times. Nobody else's is like that. Is there a reason nobody can rec me anymore but can for everyone else on the same thread?
Help me out, guys. I'm trying to regain my mojo I've lost since I've been unavoidably unable to participate much.

1. 1 Posted by itzwitchy on 12 May, 2018 10:17 PM

Wait a minute! I just looked at my mojo again and I have all my mojo and badges back! the rec box is gone under my comment but the numbers appear to be rising anyway. Color me CONFUSED!

2. 2 Posted by siab on 13 May, 2018 12:33 AM

You can't see a link for recommending your own comments - only the number of recs and the names of the users reccing. Because, of course, you can't recommend your own comments.

I'm not sure what the original mixup was, unless you looked at the wrong comment the second time around, but right now your browser is showing you exactly what it's supposed to.

3. itzwitchy closed this discussion on 13 May, 2018 03:27 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac