A tiny layout bug...

Qveris

12 May, 2018 05:24 PM

Fierfox, Chrome, Windows 10 desktop.

1. 1 Posted by rugbymom on 12 May, 2018 06:29 PM

There's more -- starting late morning today (EDT), I can't read or write comments, and the right-hand categories (Community, Rec List, Most Shared) that I have kept collapsed for the past two years are suddenly open again, and won't stay collapsed after I do it again.
    But it's the comments that really bug me. I see the note saying "84 comments," but nothing I've tried will allow me to actually read what's there. I tried writing a comment, and it disappeared and did not post.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 14 May, 2018 07:38 PM

Thank you for the alert about the layout bug, Qveris. So helpful to have the screenshot and browser info too. I'll ticket it.

As for the issue you raise, rugbymom, I see that you have since been able to comment. Have the other problems also been resolved? If not, would you be so kind as to open a new ticket here with other particulars, so that there's a more meaningful subject line in case it's affecting other users as well? Letting us know your operating system and browser would also be helpful. Thanks.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 14 May, 2018 07:38 PM.

4. rugbymom re-opened this discussion on 14 May, 2018 07:42 PM

5. 3 Posted by rugbymom on 14 May, 2018 07:42 PM

Things went kerblooey for a number of hours. But since that midnight techie reset, everything's been back to normal. Gremlins, Russian trolls, whatever, but they seem to have vamoosed.I'm on a Windows 10 machine using Firefox, BTW.
    Thanks for asking.Betsy/rugbymom

To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 3:38 PM
     Subject: Re: A tiny layout bug... [Problems #147436]

#yiv2104253162 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv2104253162 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 14 May, 2018 07:45 PM

Good. I'm relieved to hear that though sorry you had a temporary glitch. Thanks for the update.

7. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 14 May, 2018 07:45 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac