Trying to load pics into a diary and it won't work

Gwennedd

06 May, 2018 09:39 PM

Hi!
I'm trying to build a diary with some pics in it and DK will not put the photos in the diary. The photos load and are in my images, but when I click on "choose" they won't show in the diary. I did get a photo into the top photo space (the diary header) with no problem, but I can't seem to load one into the diary body.

1. 1 Posted by Otteray Scribe on 06 May, 2018 11:45 PM

Are you making sure the cursor is placed where you want the image to go?

I have discovered it may take two or three tries to get the picture into a comment or diary. My problem seems to occur when the cursor moves or disappears for some reason. I suspect that part of the problem is with the browser and not the site.

2. 2 Posted by Tevye on 07 May, 2018 02:49 AM

Hi!
    This happened to me repeatedly today, as I was drafting two diaries, as well in two comments.
    It took me up to half a dozen tries each to get the picture to upload where I needed it to.
    This was attempted on two separate computers.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 16 May, 2018 03:55 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking. Sorry for the long delay in replying; sometimes Help Desk is short-staffed.

I do see that you succeeded with posting a story including some images after you opened this ticket, Gwennedd. If this is still a problem, please feel free to reopen the ticket. As always, it helps us if you supply information about the operating system and browser you're using.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 16 May, 2018 03:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac