No unsubscribe button

Mg (unverified)

04 Apr, 2018 07:14 PM

No working unsubscribe function. Intentionally deceitful.
Unsubscribe my email immediately.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 04 Apr, 2018 09:42 PM

Hello.

I'm sorry you're having difficulty getting the unsubscribe option to work. Sometimes people wind up succeeding without knowing they have.

But I can't confirm anything about your status because the email associated with your query here is not on our list at all. Is there a typo in it? Or is it a different email at which you're receiving our messages?

This helpdesk software filters out email addresses so that no one but staff can read them. Or you can open a new helpdesk ticket with the email address in question.

2. 2 Posted by P. Thompson (un... on 12 Apr, 2018 05:39 PM

Please unsubscribe me to KOS emails. Thank you!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 12 Apr, 2018 08:44 PM

I have made sure that you are now unsubscribed at this email address. However,
    please note that every time you sign a petition associated with the site you will start to receive Daily Kos emails. There is language in every petition box, just below the personal information windows, that explains the process.

Please let us know here at Help Desk if you get any more emails although you have NOT signed another petition. Thanks, and apologies again for the inconvenience.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 12 Apr, 2018 08:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac