One more comment on the Recommended button/star

siab

31 Mar, 2018 01:05 AM

Kos seems sure that the word Recommended is sitting next to the star. Even showed a screen capture that proves it.

Not on my system. Dell Inspiron 15, Windows 8.1, Firefox up to date, and I'm using a zoom and screen width that leaves the diary space at least 90 characters wide. No text by the buttons at all, and I didn't see it there last night. I get text on mouseover, but not otherwise. I will go back and, just for shits and giggles set the zoom down and try it with a full width browser, just in case, and get back to you.

1. 1 Posted by siab on 31 Mar, 2018 01:28 AM

Okay. I went back to 100% and full width on the browser, and I can see the text that's supposed to be there, with the right hand column showing. If I take it up to 120%, which is what my eyes can handle, it disappears, even though there are substantial white margins on both sides of the page. If I then narrow the browser until the right column disappears, the diary width is at least as wide as it would be under "normal" conditions, but the text does NOT show up.

As far as I can tell, there's just as much room available for text as there would have been under standard conditions, but the text doesn't come up even when theres' room.

I did a side by side (well, over and under set of screen grabs, so you can see what I'm talking about.)

2. 2 Posted by Gary Hurd on 31 Mar, 2018 04:56 PM

A suggestion;

Add a "share" button to Google+ as well as FB or Twitter.

3. 3 Posted by siab on 02 Apr, 2018 11:57 AM

bump

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 02 Apr, 2018 06:21 PM

Appreciate the additional detail.
    Busy weekend, with a lot to wade through after the deploy, too.
    Thanks.

5. siab closed this discussion on 01 Feb, 2019 03:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac