census petition problem?

Gail T McLure (unverified)

28 Mar, 2018 09:16 PM

Your appeal via Daily Kos about adding the new question to the CENSUS is NOT< NOT NOT working. It is ridiculous. It doesn't work. Frustrating. Got it? YOu must be on the other side of the question you are pretending to have us protest. Check it out.
Gail

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 28 Mar, 2018 09:21 PM

Gail:

I'm not sure how you managed to join that other conversation, but the ticket you commented on with your statement above ^^^ and the text that I'll add below has nothing to do with the issue you seem to be having.

I'm pasting that other comment here so that it's available. The other ticket will be handled separately.

From what you say here, I am getting the impression that you would like to sign a petition but that it's not accessible to you. Could you please explain step-by-step what you did -- that is, where you started, and then what you did next until you encountered a block? We would also benefit from knowing the operating system and browser you're using when you try to endorse this position.

Thanks for your help in troubleshooting.

Not sure who you are. I was trying to report a problem with the email from Daily KOS asking for.
    NO I AM NOT ON THE OTHER SIDE. I was trying to support the idea of DROPPING
    THIS EXTRA QUESTION. I have listened to all the arguments against the idea
    and was trying to do as the supposed appeal was asking but their software
    DOES NOT HELP THIS PROCESS
    I don't know who you are NOR do I understand your misspelled statement. I
    see NO connection with what you say to the problem I was trying to address.
    Gail

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac