How can I unsubscribe to a particular candidate's email?

Benjamin (unverified)

27 Feb, 2018 07:58 PM

Whenever I click the unsubscribe link on a candidate's email that I am not interested in receiving, if the candidate is partnered with the Daily Kos, I am sent to a page that includes my email address and "Email List Preferences" with check boxes for "General", "Daily Kos", and "Events" And "Block Email Address Request". BUT, I want to unsubscribe from the candidate whose email I had linked to this page from. The message I get makes no sense. I do NOT want to unsubscribe from "General" nor "Daily Kos" nor "Events"! I want to unsubscribe from the candidate's email list. For example, Cullop for Congress in Virginia. BUT I do not see his NAME anywhere on the page! If I click on "I no longer wish to receive any messages to the above email address." I have no idea what will happen! Will I unsubscribe from Cullop's emails, or the Daily Kos, or everything related to Daily Kos, or all the Daily Kos endorsed candidates, OR WHAT?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 28 Feb, 2018 09:28 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

It does sound confusing, I agree. But the bottom line is that you may safely unsubscribe from ALL of those categories. The page you have reached is NOT related to the Daily Kos Recommended email list, but to another organization that is helping that candidate.

We appreciate hearing that you want to maintain your Daily Kos email connection! And we appreciate your support of the mission of our site.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 28 Feb, 2018 09:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac