Sending Daily Kos to Facebook

Bubba44

26 Feb, 2018 10:28 PM

I have had this problem before and have checked out my computer to make sure everything is OK on my end. I have been trying to share your pages on facebook but it is the only icon that will not send anything to facebook. As I said this has happened before and I found that usually the only time it happens is when I try to send messages (pages) with the truth as it's basis, as is this case in point.....you're piece on the Special Counsel vs the GOP leadership being investigated!! Below is my take on what I was trying to send to fb!! Just seems odd that when it's something really important then sometimes I cannot share it! Thought you should know that this is happening!

Finally we are, thanks to "Special Counsel", getting to the crux of the beginning of the GOP's and those who support them as being the very start of our political problems! I tried telling people before Pres Obama came into office what the Far Right was attempting to do to this Nation and Freedom but, as usual, not many agreed or even cared BUT here we are amid the greatest threat ever to our way of life and the greatest threat to "Freedom to Choose" for ALL!! The Congressional and their counterparts in State Government have been as one voice for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for well over 12 years now and as a result our political system has been a huge mess! the Republican Leadership and the other GOP Congressional members have, except for a few, done NOTHING for the American People or this Great Nation! They have stalled and used the filibuster more time than all of the past members combined! They flat refused to do their jobs according to their 'Oaths of Office" yet even that was put aside to attend to their own warped agenda's! Now along comes this Trump character who is nothing more or less than an EGO of Steroids and a cold crude heart!!!!! In reality there are no leaders in today's GOP and that political party has changed into the worst of the worst in terms of Compassion, Integrity, Honesty, Protections for American citizens her Eco-systems and have, in fact, turned their collective backs on this nation in every way possible! They have interfered in more ways than one to stop the progressive attempts to take this country into the future in a healthy, safe and renewable way and have been for the last, at least, 12 years become a message for taking away all that this country has stood for for hundreds of years and now we have watched them play games with peoples lives by, in my estimation, sold their souls to the highest bidders and helped Trump into the White House with barely a whisper of descent on their part all the while watching as Trump mounted the stairs to his Kingship and allowing outside sources to influence our elections while the election issues were being attacked by keeping people from be able to vote! They have become an enemy of every decent thing this country as stood for and they continue to allow laws to be added that take away freedoms in many forms. I grew up respecting all of our Congressional parties and have from time to time voted for a Republican if I thought they were the better choice of taking care of this country but no longer will I ever entertain such things for their brand today is exactly opposite of what they should be! In their world Lie's are the new Truth and America cannot sit idly by and let them win this war! So pay attention America those once, long ago, knight's holding the staff of "FREEDOM for ALL" to low life scum who only care about themselves and how great they think they look......NOT!!

1. 1 Posted by Eyesbright on 26 Feb, 2018 11:36 PM

Just go to Facebook and post the link to the article on Daily Kos. Works every time!

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 28 Feb, 2018 07:59 PM

Hello, and thanks for asking.

Yes, that's a solution (pasting in the link). It's not necessary to use our little share link if it's not working for you.

If you are having success in sharing from other sites, then perhaps this suggestion does not apply in your case. But it's worth considering.

Some browser extensions designed to protect users' internet privacy do so by blocking requests to tracking 3rd party services. We see it most commonly when people have difficulty sharing stories to Facebook. "Disconnect" is one example of this kind of add-on or plug-in, but there is a whole class of them.

If this is the case for your browser, it's probably possible for you to disable this extension for Daily Kos if you choose.

We appreciate your support of the site.

3. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 28 Feb, 2018 07:59 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac