Not able to see a group invitation

rightiswrong

27 Sep, 2011 05:01 AM

A group admin sent me an invitation to join a group, but I never saw it in my inbox. Now the admin says he cannot send another because the system doesn't allow for multiple invitations. Out of curiosity, I checked my group messages inbox to see if the invitation landed there by some chance and saw the following error message. Don't know if this is related but it looks suspicious. The group I was trying to join: Indigo Kalliope and the admin username was ulookarmless.

Error!

The error was:
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR pm.to_id IN ()) AND (pv.is_hidden = 0 OR pv.is_hidden IS NULL) ORDER BY las' at line 1 at /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/DBIx/Transaction/st.pm line 13. at /www/dk4-perl/current/lib/ScoopDK/DB/SQL/Query.pm line 145

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by elfling on 27 Sep, 2011 03:22 PM

I couldn't find any trace of the invitation, so I'm not sure why he couldn't reinvite you, but I went ahead and added you as a contributor to the group. We'll investigate the error you reported - thank you.

2. 2 Posted by rightiswrong on 27 Sep, 2011 03:33 PM

I'm not so sure of what was happening here either. I accepted an invitation from another group just a day or so before this one without incident so I'll chalk this one up to possible operator error. I don't know if that SQL error message was always in my group messages inbox, I only discovered it while trying to see the invitation from this last group. Thanks for the help!

-mg

3. System closed this discussion on 12 Dec, 2016 09:24 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac