Unsubscribe me, please!

Cynthia Hathaway (unverified)

14 Feb, 2018 08:44 PM

Your unsubscribe link doesn't work. I've tried again and again to get off your mailing list, to no avail. You send WAY too many emails and I no longer sign any petitions on any sites because somehow they all trigger getting emails from Daily KOS. That is arrogant and invasive. Please remove my personal email address from your extensive mailing list. I can come to your site to get information, though I will never participate in actions, because you simply bombard with too many emails and no way out. It's unfortunate and maddening. I think it's criminal.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 15 Feb, 2018 09:42 PM

I'm sorry you're having so much difficulty with the unsubscribe process. I do not see any obvious reason why our automation has failed you, though evidently it has.

I've checked again and manually unsubscribed you from all the email accounts we manage. I've documented your status as of today so that in case there is any untoward change, we can identify how it came about.

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience and annoyance you've experienced in trying to unsubscribe. It should not be as difficult as it is, you are quite right.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 15 Feb, 2018 09:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac