Daily KOS Recommended

Ursula McCobb (unverified)

07 Oct, 2017 02:30 AM

I am not getting my Daily KOS Recommended anymore. Last one I received was 09/29/2017.

1. 1 Posted by Ornursegrammy on 09 Oct, 2017 01:56 AM

I also have not been getting the daily Kos recommended emails for several weeks. I keep signing up like a new reader but still no emails. This happened last year but eventually I started getting the emails. Any ideas?

2. 2 Posted by Ornursegrammy on 09 Oct, 2017 03:21 AM

I’m replying to myself.i found the daily Kos recommended are going into junk emails. Anyway to fix this?

3. 3 Posted by Diane Fjelstad ... on 09 Oct, 2017 10:44 PM

I lost my daily articles. Please help me get them back.

4. 4 Posted by Diane Fjelstad ... on 09 Oct, 2017 10:46 PM

I lost my articles. Help!

5. 5 Posted by EriktheRed565 on 11 Oct, 2017 03:18 AM

My problem is just the opposite! I'm a fairly new member, but the discussions won't allow me to recommend some comments, while it will with others! What gives?

6. 6 Posted by Nova Land on 11 Oct, 2017 04:31 AM

Most comments are only open for rating for 24 hours after they're posted. (An exception is tip jars, which can be rated for a little more than a week -- I think it's 9 days on those.)

Check the time stamp on the comments you're trying to rate. I think you'll find that the ones you're able to rate were posted 24 hours or less before you tried to rate, and that the ones you're not able to rate were posted more than 24 hours earlier.

7. 7 Posted by EriktheRed565 on 11 Oct, 2017 04:43 AM

Nova,

Thank you for the heads up. Daily Kos is a great website, and I come here often. Not many comments yet. Sometimes I feel as though I am among fellow members that have skyrocket IQ’s compared to mine. There is MUCH to learn here, and I am taking it all in slowly, but surely.

Again, I appreciate your reply so quickly. It’s really nice to get those. Happy commenting!

Tommy, (aka: EriktheRed565)

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

8. 8 Posted by Nova Land on 11 Oct, 2017 05:01 AM

You're welcome. Glad I was able to help.

9. 9 Posted by Ursula McCobb (... on 11 Oct, 2017 10:24 PM

ignore

10. 10 Posted by Diane Fjelstad ... on 12 Oct, 2017 01:49 AM

I lost my daily news articles and miss them terrifically. They were highlighted in blue where I could choose which ones to open. Please connect me again.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac