Site is not working properly.

BDA in VA

02 Mar, 2017 09:56 PM

This comment was split from the discussion: Site is not working properly.

I really appreciate the effort put into fixing the problem - and the mobile app worked for several days without any issues. However I am once again experiencing difficulties. Same as before where it is basically only text. Are you getting others having the problem?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 02 Mar, 2017 09:59 PM

Rather than subject everyone else in that thread to unnecessary notifications, I figured it was better to split off your question into its own thread.

So, I do recall that there have been ongoing but intermittent difficulties for you in accessing the site with your mobile -- which I believe is a new or newish device running iOS10. (I hope that's a fair characterization.) Sorry to ask you to go through them all again, but would you mind describing what happens when, and what you have attempted to rule out as a cause of your difficulty?

Sometimes it helps to be able to focus more specifically on one particular problem. Thank you, and sorry that you get to be the one with these recurring issues.

2. 2 Posted by Ted ecker (unve... on 24 Jul, 2019 11:46 PM

Have not been able to get past the first page for some time. However I just went into settings (I phone 6) and reset network settings. It's working now!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Moderator1 on 25 Jul, 2019 01:36 AM

Great! Glad everything worked out.

4. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 25 Jul, 2019 01:36 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac