Daily Kos looks completely different

Ann (unverified)

06 Nov, 2016 04:04 PM

Opened Dail Kos yesterday afternoon on my iPhone and the format was completely different. Print is so small I can barely read it! Looks like the iPod version now but it's awful on an iPhone. I'm so disappointed!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by elfling on 06 Nov, 2016 07:43 PM

We haven't changed anything, so it's likely to be some sort of temporary glitch where your phone isn't getting our requested styles properly. Are you viewing the mobile version? Did you recently upgrade to iOS 10? I'm assuming you're not logged in to an account.

Several people have reported this lately and we're trying to establish common threads.

2. 2 Posted by dan marrinson (... on 18 Apr, 2018 09:37 PM

Daily Kos suddenly very small print on iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 19 Apr, 2018 12:13 AM

Hello, and sorry for the difficulty you're encountering.

Are you looking at the mobile version -- m.dailykos.com -- or the full site? www.dailykos.com? The mobile view is in a larger font.

If you're on the full site, then the page will display a lot more information in much smaller type. To change back to mobile view, go to the home page, www.dailykos.com (which you can reach by touching the headline, Daily Kos), and scroll waaaaay down to the bottom of the page. You'll see a link there in orange that says "View Mobile Site." When you click that link, you will be redirected to the mobile site.

If that's not the problem you're experiencing, please feel free to return to let us know.

4. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 19 Apr, 2018 12:13 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac