Problems with the list of users who have recced a comment

siab

04 Sep, 2019 02:41 PM

It used to be that, while the default for clicking on a username on the list was that you would go directly to their Profile page, but you could right click and open it in a new tab, keeping the page you were reading open while checking on the details for the user.

Now, you can't. The choice is to not click at all, or click through to the Profile page. A right-click on the list brings up the standard choices for working with the whole page, rather than the line the username is on, even though the username highlights. I don't think I've ever seen that, before, so I'm curious how you did it, even while I wish you hadn't.

This has been happening since the first trial of the new comment style, and I think I mentioned it way back when, but I thought it was worth bringing up again.

Windows 8.1, Dell laptop, current Firefox.

1. 1 Posted by AgingAlphaWolf on 05 Sep, 2019 12:34 AM

My ability to rec seems to be totally irrational acts of my PC. I can't yet use my e5 to post as the buttons are too small for my thick fingers when it's upright and I can't see what I've written when it's horizontal. Agreed, I need to change stings, but I'm an analog guy in a digital world. Frustration. I want to compliment someone on a worthy of praise comment but am unable. Will The DK be changing its format anytime soon?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac