Recommended lists for comments; going upthread on a comment page

siab

18 Jun, 2019 02:28 PM

I note that the recommended lists for diaries work in approximately the same way they used to, which is to say that when they are called up, the individual names appear as links and when clicked, open a Profile in a new tab.

The recommended lists for comments, however, do not appear as individual links for names, and when clicked bring the user's Profile page up on the same page, making it kind of hard to check references and stay with a diary. An attempt to right-click on one brings up the standard Page choices, so there's no way to ask for a new tab. I'd appreciate a fix on that one.

Until you restore full threading functionality to the rh username and the date/time stamp on comment pages, could you please also put the upthread link at the TOP of the comments as well as at the bottom?. The most prevalent scenario I keep running into is that I want to see the previous comment above the top comment on the page. I used to be able to simply click through, but now I need to go to the last comment to find the link, and it is a minor pain. Thanks in advance on that one.

1. 1 Posted by siab on 21 Jun, 2019 10:07 PM

bump

2. Moderator1 closed this discussion on 07 Aug, 2019 12:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac