problem

umairkhan1995

24 Jun, 2014 01:29 PM

Error!

The error was:
You do not have permission to edit this user.

Hostname: web2.dailykos.com

Time: 2014-06-24T13:25:18
why i cant edit my profile

1. 2 Posted by Timaeus on 24 Jun, 2014 02:38 PM

I see you created your account today, on 7/24/14, have no comments or diaries, and immediately got banned.

It's possible you got caught in the spam trap, in which case you may get a message later in the day here from admin.

2. 3 Posted by PhilJD on 24 Jun, 2014 05:04 PM

Tim, if you see this awful comment before this thread is quite properly deleted, please accept my absolute assurance that it's not from the real MomCat. No matter what your differences, she would never say something as hateful as this. She's an emergency room doctor in the real world; she's at war with death, never cheering its progress.

And yes, this really is me... send me a message if you'd like that confirmed.

3. 4 Posted by Timaeus on 24 Jun, 2014 05:38 PM

Phil, Of course I never thought for even a moment that that might be the real TheMomCat. It's hard to imagine how anybody could be so hateful. It seems implausible that anybody in the DFH group would spoof TMC and say something like that, so I have no idea who it might be.

Incidentally, I'm still quite sick--but still alive.--The Real Timaeus

4. 5 Posted by PhilJD on 24 Jun, 2014 06:25 PM

Whoever is pulling this crap seems to be an equal-opportunity sociopath; their only "side" is hurting people. Doesn't seem to matter who.

Hang in there Tim; I'm not a praying sort of guy, but my thoughts are always with you.

5. elfling closed this discussion on 24 Jun, 2014 09:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac