Why am I banned?

saint satin stain

26 Feb, 2014 09:06 PM

Your action is proper in context of proprietary site, not a public space. Why was I banned?. Before I go I would like to read your reasons and reasoning.

I still like the site and will audit it from without and still would like notifications of campaigns and news from here. I will still write congress, sign petitions if I agree with the reasons, and other cooperations to improve the society and politics.

All the places in the past I've been banned from is one; I was expelled from Alabama A & M during segregation for publishing a mag, The Saint, satirizing among other things segregation. I know why I was expelled, the rulers in Montgomery who were infected with racism or who feared the infected ones.

I don't accuse you of that or any similar infection. I do tend toward Juvenal delinquency and not Horatian. The devil didn't make me do it. There ain't no devils,demons, or angels.
Do you have an appeal process? Do I throw myself on the mercy of the court and get a first chance? I will not campaign against this site because you banned me; although I don't approve of it, especially without warning and explanation. Oh, well.

I have to accept the sentence. If you don't want me logging in again, you may send your comments to one of my public emails which you can find on my page at left in Alabama.

Peace, or, at least, unarmed truce.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac