You are not authorized to delete, fold, spindle, or mutilate this story

corazonroto

06 Sep, 2013 05:13 PM

I want to delete my diaries. This is the message I get each time I try to remove them (see subject). Please repair my account so I can remove the diaries I wrote. It does not seem fair that I cannot access the content I created, and be able to edit or delete it as I see fit. Thank you for your time.

1. Support Staff 2 Posted by elfling on 06 Sep, 2013 05:35 PM

Once you are banned, you lose permission to delete or edit your diaries.

2. elfling closed this discussion on 06 Sep, 2013 05:35 PM.

3. corazonroto re-opened this discussion on 16 Sep, 2013 09:59 PM

4. 3 Posted by corazonroto on 16 Sep, 2013 09:59 PM

Nice trick:

Give no chance to defend against the posters who intentionally made inflammatory posts on my legitimate thread, I defend, they gang up and complain together to get me auto banned, the admin ignores all of this and my requests (until now much later), including ones to remove all my "content" because I prefer not be associated with your site in any way shape or form after the anti-democratic experience I found here (I respect you can do whatever you like in your sandbox...just don't agree nor see your bitter partisan logic)

The story you and your gang tried to suppress is for real (I want it off your site and you insult me and say as punishment it stays). Not everyone who falls into the "news" comes prepared as a professional writer. I made an honest effort to help others and got shit on for it by your own autoban hit mob no less).

Heres the related press release (attached). You got a mob of autobanners to force the author(me) off your site before the previous election, to help cover up these inconvenient Obama Administration problems harming so many unemployed victims (only tripled my efforts because of what you and DK did. Congrats.).

In the process you drove a liberal, long term IATSE lighting director and programmer, gay friendly and liberal democratic voting citizen away from your party of choice (not to any other side since I hate them all now...you are all the same and act the same towards others who don't share your view of the world). The "other side" is not the problem, almost all of you are and "we the people" are stuck in the crossfire (bitter partisans on all sides surrounding us).

Struggling workers and families deserve better, than to have Daily KOS "mob" away their story, and to ban and freeze the rights of the author of their sad tale...keep up the good work...you banned one of the few "good guys", who just does not happen to take any sh** from people who spam my threads. They ganged up and took care of it that's for sure and other threads repeat the same names over and over (as mine pulling the same autoban stunt).

My "banned" responses were comic at best, but when a coordinated gang shows up to autoban you, it does not matter: mob opinion rules and thats how you all seem to like it here. Its a bit childish to hold someones content hostage, you seem to like it that way too (but deleted most of my "snappy" comebacks to make your guys look better). You talk about the unemployed, but suppress someone like me trying to help them over what? "Your guy" is involved...so I am the "enemy" for uncovering facts I am not happy to find myself (since I supported "your guy" and many others for too many years). I trid to warn "your guy" and the US DOL to threatened the end of the EUC08 program in California (FOIA documents links these improper actions).

I tried to help others. You banned my efforts. Congrats....be proud. Read the press release, have a laugh at the expense of the many struggling workers and families you have helped delay aid to. Keep up the good work.

5. 4 Posted by Free Jazz at High Noon on 16 Sep, 2013 11:06 PM

wah wah wah.

6. 5 Posted by Murphoney on 17 Sep, 2013 03:05 AM

can 't help but read that with the trombone filter on, harmon mute engaged.

7. 6 Posted by Free Jazz at High Noon on 17 Sep, 2013 08:04 AM

8. elfling closed this discussion on 17 Sep, 2013 06:08 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac