Why does your site not load?

Ramiro Charo (unverified)

18 May, 2017 12:03 PM

Why does your site not load? I have not been able to post your articles on my Facebook page for the past 2-4 weeks. What's going on are you being hacked/controlled or are you the ones that do not want your stuff to be re-posted? It's a shame because your articles are so full of the right stuff and the truth.

Concerned,
Ramiro

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 18 May, 2017 03:28 PM

I'm not sure. We might be able to help if we had information about your OS and browser.

If you're talking about a Facebook share issue via the FB share button, we do have an answer to suggest, however, right off the bat.

Some browser extensions designed to protect users' internet privacy do so by blocking requests to tracking 3rd party services. We see it most commonly when people have difficulty sharing stories to Facebook. "Disconnect" is one example of this kind of add-on or plug-in, but there is a whole class of them.

If this is the case for your browser, it's probably possible for you to disable this extension for Daily Kos if you choose. In any case, you may still share posts via copy&paste to your own timeline, though that's not as convenient as using the share button.

If this isn't your issue, feel free to return with more information.

We appreciate your support of the site.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 18 May, 2017 03:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac