Daily Kos Recommended

I Hate The Ignorant Bully

05 May, 2017 07:00 PM

Why does this only come sporadically? Is it not a daily newsletter?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 05 May, 2017 07:44 PM

Thanks for asking.

Yes, you should be receiving at least one email per day from us for the Daily Kos Recommended list. Your account is in good standing, and there's no obvious reason for you not to be getting these regularly.

I'd suggest you check your spam filter, both for your individual account and to see if one is operated by your email provider as well. Please make sure that your account accepts emails from campaigns AT dailykos DOT com as legitimate -- the email address being expanded here to avoid the privacy filter applied by our Help Desk software.

I hope that helps.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 05 May, 2017 07:44 PM.

3. I Hate The Ignorant Bully re-opened this discussion on 05 May, 2017 09:47 PM

4. 2 Posted by I Hate The Igno... on 05 May, 2017 09:47 PM

All of those things are in order here, and I still don't get it except very sporadically. The Election ones come more regularly. Why?

Mocking the Pig Boy is your patriotic duty, so do it!

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 10 May, 2017 05:55 PM

I don't yet have an answer to your question. I see that you're not being sent them daily, so I will investigate further. Meanwhile, please do keep your eye out for them, and for any patterns you might detect.
    Thanks, and sorry you're not getting them consistently.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac