Something's come unwired with Readers&Booklovers Group

Clio2

19 Mar, 2017 12:13 PM

I'm an editor in this group.

Yesterday p.m. wanted to repost someone else's published diary to the group. From within that diary, at "Add to Blog," found that "Readers&Booklovers" was missing from my pull-down menu. (My other three groups were correctly listed.)

Problem not unique to that diary; checked Readers&Booklovers, verified I'm still listed among editors; contacted R&BL Administrator ellid. Ellid reports the same problem. Waited till a.m. to see if problem might resolve itself; so far, no.

(Diary we were trying to repost at R&BL is this one, but as mentioned, issue not unique to the particular diary. http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/18/1644585/-The-Young-Woman-Citizen-by-Mary-Austin-1920?_=2017-03-18T13:16:52.560-07:00)

Presume this is a glitch; can it be troubleshot and fixed? Thx, Clio2

1. 1 Posted by Clio2 on 19 Mar, 2017 04:53 PM

Oh great, now we have a spam rely to my inquiry. ;-)

2. 2 Posted by Besame on 19 Mar, 2017 06:25 PM

Check to see if the diary is in the R&B queue already. If it is, the group name won't be in the pulldown menu. When members (Contributors) republish to the group they can't do anything but add the diary to the Q so it will sit there until someone with Editor or Admin roles goes into the Q and publishes it.

3. 3 Posted by Clio2 on 19 Mar, 2017 11:15 PM

Thank you, Besame! That was it, exactly. Posted.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 20 Mar, 2017 12:55 PM

Yes, thanks to both of you.
    We're always on the lookout for anomalous behavior, though, so it's best to ask. Someone generally comes along with a good suggestion even if we aren't around right away.

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 20 Mar, 2017 12:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac