Re: Your Senator in Colorado​​ is hearing from Big Oil

Cayen (unverified)

17 Mar, 2017 06:46 PM

Hello, Just thought I would give you a heads up. Cory Gardner is flat out ignoring his constituents. All phone calls to his local office are going ignored. His staff has told a friend of mine They are not taking any calls about concerns, and only want supportive calls. If you are a democrat he has told people he does not need their vote. This is a dangerous Republican who is flat out ignoring Colorado interests and concerns. He has become the face of fleeing from the people he is suppose to serve.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 17 Mar, 2017 07:58 PM

Thanks for the heads-up. But, to be honest, this is exactly the kind of story that is most successful when a LOCAL person writes it up. The personal angle makes a big difference.
    Something tells me that Gardner is not the only GOP senator displaying such arrogance, and writing a post about his attitude may well help prompt similar observations from residents of other poorly-represented states.

In the end, the editors and staff at Daily Kos never manage to write about all the different aspects that we'd like to cover, and we're certainly not expert in everything. The best way to get that topic out there is to start writing stories about it yourself on the main site.

In case you'd like some tips: http://helpdesk.dailykos.com/kb/writing-a-diary/tutorial-reading-an...

If you don't already have a user account here, it's pretty easy to get one. Click on the Sign up button at the top of any page and follow the prompts. Here's the direct link: https://www.dailykos.com/users/signup

If you have any questions about the process at any step of the way, please feel free to return here.

Thanks for your interest in and support of the mission of Daily Kos.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2017 07:58 PM.

3. Cayen re-opened this discussion on 17 Mar, 2017 08:48 PM

4. 2 Posted by Cayen (unverifi... on 17 Mar, 2017 08:48 PM

I am not a writer, but I am a cartoonist. what's KOS's take on some
    political cartoons?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 17 Mar, 2017 08:58 PM

We do have cartoonists on staff, appearing daily in rotation. If you're looking for a regular gig, I have to say that's not likely. But if you're simply interested in sharing some of your work as a community poster, then you are welcome to do so.

6. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 17 Mar, 2017 08:58 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac