I can't find how to leave a comment.

abbygaile

14 Mar, 2017 03:29 PM

This comment was split from the discussion: I can't find how to leave a comment.

I first had trouble logging in. Got that sorted and now I can't leave a comment on the thing I was fighting to get signed in for. Sigh... A little help here?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 14 Mar, 2017 03:42 PM

abbygaile:

I split off your comment to a new thread here because these are actually two different issues, the one that you raise and the one that the original poster of the query raised.

The reply that siab made to you is reasonable (though FYI, posts are open for commenting for 9 days after they are published). So I'm recapping and expanding on that here. Writing a Kosmail (private message) to the poster isn't public for others to see, and it may not rise to that level of importance to you anyway. But it is an option, as is the possibility of composing your own post.

For that matter, most topics do get covered more than once, particularly if they're of national significance, so there may be something similar posted again soon. And if your comment is of general interest, it may be worthwhile for you to pop it into an Open Thread of some sort or another -- those posts with that in the title are a good place to start.

Thanks for asking.

2. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 14 Mar, 2017 03:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac