email delivery of Daily Kos Recommended

FrankBenford

13 Mar, 2017 06:36 PM

Through March 2, I was getting a daily email message from Daily Kos Recommended with links to current articles. But suddenly these messages have not been arriving. I'm wondering if the problem is with my email system, with Daily Kos, or elsewhere. Any information or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

1. 1 Posted by ellentd on 13 Mar, 2017 08:46 PM

The same thing is happening with me. I'm no longer receiving any emails from dailykos. I've logged on here to see if I can manage my subscription. I'm not seeing where I can get back on the mailing list and do that.

2. 2 Posted by Tacoo on 15 Mar, 2017 10:31 PM

Me too. The only link in the (old) emails I have is to UNsubscribe.and there is no obvious link if you want to subscribe. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me, and I'm very frustrated. I just want to keep getting 'Daily Kos Recommended' emails

3. 3 Posted by FrankBenford on 15 Mar, 2017 10:39 PM

Hi ellentd and Tacoo. Well, I guess I should be glad that Iā€™m not just paranoid. I hope someone on the Daily Kos staff finally gets around to addressing the issue.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 16 Mar, 2017 12:05 AM

Hi there --

No, no paranoia in evidence. Sometimes things just go sideways. Unfortunately, we here can't get them on track again. But you can. I'll explain. You all have the same problem, for that matter, so this reply is intended for everyone in this thread.

Somehow, the organization through which we send our emails, Action Network, has had its mail marked as Spam at your address. It might have been an accident, but now it's done. In order to start sending them to you again, Action Network needs to have two things in writing from you. That information must come directly from you, not from us as a go-between (since to permit that would undermine the anti-spam protections that we all do benefit from).

So please write to
    info AT actionnetwork DOT org
    (replacing AT and DOT with the necessary symbols, and closing up the spaces) with two pieces of information in that email. 1) Request that your email be removed from the "global block list" to enable you to resubscribe to Action Network emails from Daily Kos.
    2) Pledge that you will not mark these emails as spam.

The staff there should respond promptly and put you back on the list.

Please let us know if the process does not work. You should receive a reply within a reasonable amount of time from Action Network indicating that they have fulfilled your request.

Thanks for your interest in and support of the mission of Daily Kos.

5. Daily Kos Staff closed this discussion on 16 Mar, 2017 12:05 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ā†© Submit the comment

You can use Command āŒ˜ instead of Control ^ on Mac