Newsletter delivery to my email

David Millet (unverified)

09 Mar, 2017 09:09 PM

Like others experiencing this problem, the delivery of the daily newsletter to my email mysteriously stopped. I signed up again and received confirmation, but never another copy of the newsletter. Help!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Daily Kos Staff on 17 Mar, 2017 09:17 PM

Hi, David --

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I had to do a little digging to check out your situation. This is what I learned from the administrator for our email: You need to talk to Comcast (your email provider) as to why they are bouncing the emails that we are sending, or start over again with another address. It's possible that the spam filters on your account are oversensitive, at least from our point of view. Have you confirmed that our sending address -- campaigns AT dailykos DOT com -- is considered legitimate mail for your account? {Please note that I am spelling out the email address to avoid filtering out by our own software here at Help Desk.)

Once you get some sort of answer from Comcast, we'll know better how to proceed.

Thanks for your support of the site; sorry that it's so complicated for you.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac