[DKos Community] banning issue.

noraghart

26 Nov, 2014 10:36 AM

Hi,

This is Nora G Hart,

I have join this site on 11/19/2014,

and at that time i have created a story and submitted on this site and story title is "A short history of men’s cravats", after two or three later my account is banned.

Please let me know reason for that is that autobanned or banned by your side please let me know.

Awaiting your response. I would love to have a good information-sharing bond with you for future endeavors.

Thanks

Regards

Nora G Hart

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by elfling on 26 Nov, 2014 05:48 PM

Alas, our software does not allow for the information-sharing bond with please the cravats.

Our robots are intolerant of men's neckwear in all its forms except those used for the needful purpose.

Watch out for leaking fluids under the machine and make sure to wear protective equipment when using your rock crusher or other heavy equipment. Machinery lasts lengthy. Sand making machine is suitable for crushing medium hard and soft or very hard materials, and sand making machine is widely used in large, smelting, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry and many other sectors. If your cravat serves as protective gear, please advise.

2. 2 Posted by Its the Supreme... on 26 Nov, 2014 06:33 PM

LOL. Thanks for the laugh, elfling! Wish I could submit this to Top Comments.

3. 3 Posted by indycam on 26 Nov, 2014 07:44 PM

I'll send it to top comments for you .

4. 4 Posted by Free Jazz at Hi... on 26 Nov, 2014 09:07 PM

:-0

5. 5 Posted by Sylv on 26 Nov, 2014 09:20 PM

LMAO, elfling thanks for a much needed laugh.

6. 6 Posted by bastrop on 26 Nov, 2014 10:29 PM

Are you tired of your best friend complains cravat always is stained from drippings grease and a dropped eggs leaking from the toast corner? Do you lying in bed at nights dreaming for a babys blue ascot like you one knew? If you are answer yes to one of this question then Top Comments has solutions for you.

Baby, where has you been all of my life until I read this? Aren't you knowing my heart say yes to your measures? Call me...

Dymitri from Russya Dyrekt

7. 7 Posted by AnnetteK on 27 Nov, 2014 12:02 AM

If I'd known this site was biased against cravats, I'd never have joined!!!

All these years and I never even guessed.

Why, here in the UK cravats are a necessity of life (specially the nice silky ones ;);))

Delete my.............. oh, never mind.

8. 8 Posted by elenacarlena (u... on 27 Nov, 2014 05:10 AM

Why are you so dead set against cravats? Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

Oh, no, that's carats.... Never mind.

9. 9 Posted by kfunk937 on 28 Nov, 2014 03:28 AM

One more reason to have rec buttons at the help desk...this whole thread could be a diary. Oh well, at least I've saved bastrop's to my hotlist for repeated pleasure on demand, and elfling's response may be revisited where immortalised in Top Comments. Well done, all.

A related questions, though. Would admins be open to retaining rock-crusher diaries, even after hidden tip jars and bojo'd authors? When hearts are heavy, or meta-Jesus is weeping, they are soul-soothing balm that promote community mental health. For the public good, and all. Just sayin'.

10. 10 Posted by Murphoney on 28 Nov, 2014 09:38 AM

so you're saying they can crush our rocks, but they'll never crush our spirit

11. 11 Posted by Sylv on 28 Nov, 2014 03:57 PM

I kind of miss the rock crusher diaries too. They had some of the best comedy - like this thread. I was kind of expecting somebody to do a riff on the proper cravat to wear while rock crushing. ;)

You guys are great.

12. 12 Posted by bastrop on 28 Nov, 2014 04:08 PM

Rocks crusher outer and inner wear keeping safety and styles for performance objective coming soon to your area in tonight at 7 centrals on hijack Kitchens Tables blog.

We took stuff over like so much revolutions. Staying tuned!

13. Support Staff 13 Posted by elfling on 28 Nov, 2014 04:12 PM

I have saved text from my favorite spam diaries for use in beta. :)

14. elfling closed this discussion on 28 Nov, 2014 04:12 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac